Have any Questions
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
• Nile linen group is a pioneer & distinguishing company in The textiles industry established in 1997.
• Serious effort in weaving, dyeing, finishing and stitching The textiles for the forefront occupation
between the Textile producers and exporters.
• Working to get customer satisfaction and his trust by ensure all his needs and requirements
with quality that Comply with European markets Requirements.
• Working as teamwork .Continuous training and performance improvement for all employees
And that in an object :
1. Developing and the continuing Improvement for the quality and environment
managements regime in the company by adoption the international specifications
requirements ISO9001:2000 – ISO 14001:2004.
2. To increase productivity and reduce waste of materials and the time.
3. The obligation and the agreement with the legalism environment demands and
application. Apply it for the Egyptian and European laws.
4. The resources consumption guidance.
• Identification of The directions (the Environment Aspects) which result of operations and
products and its impacts to treatment it without delay. Prohibited the influence of any operation
or a product On the environments demands
• The self respect through obtaining on pleasure and estimation all customers in quality
producers as the technical specifications conformity and the obligation are tough in the
required quantities. And the ship appointments accuracy and the delivery…
• Respect our self through our customers pleasure and estimation for the quality of our products
in comply the technique Description
• This policy is reviewed on annually basis during meetings of management reviews for
continuous suitability. Declare at Company web site.
• This policy has been declared at all levels in a manner which ensures the full understanding
of all employees by head of departments and the management representatives
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, orincome level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
We process and store your information as long as it is required to provide the products or services requested by you, to administer your business relationship with us and to meet the statutory obligations.
• Our Company has identified health & safety related hazards in the activities, taken adequate
steps to control the risks involved
• Regular health checkups are carried out
• Trainings are provided on Health & Safety
• Potable drinking water & other facilities are provided for welfare
• Our company respects the right of all employees to form and join trade unions of their choice
& to bargain collectively. A Joint Consultative Committee is available for collective bargaining
• Our company made a policy for not engaging in or supporting any discrimination in hiring,
compensation, access to training, promotion, termination based on race, caste, national
origin, religion, disability etc.
• Our Company does not engage in or support the use of corporal punishment, mental or
physical coercion & verbal abuse to any employee
• Our Company complies with applicable laws and industrial practices on working hours & overtime
• Our Company ensures that the wages are always sufficient to meet the basic needs of
employee, apart from meeting the minimum wages prescribed by the government
• Our Company has already a Social Accountability policy. The social objectives are to involve
all interested parties like contractor
Security of your personal data
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We protect your data by using encryption techniques and we use other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by co-workers who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal data to keep it safe.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
Have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
Access personal data we hold about you;
Require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
Require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
Request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
Object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
Object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
If you would like to speak to us in relation to any of your rights, please contact us.
NLG may update its Policy from time to time. If NLG makes any material changes, NLG place a notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective. NLG encourages applicants to periodically review this page for the latest information on NLG’s privacy practices. server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.